< Search more jobsPublished 2 weeks ago
Location: Oceania Only
👀 Views: 4 - 🚀 Applications: 0
Time zones: LINT (UTC +14), TOT (UTC +13), CHAST (UTC +12:45), LHST (UTC +10:30), AEST (UTC +10), ACST (UTC +9:30), ACWST (UTC +8:45)
Delivery Lead - Remote 100%
Grüezi, Howdy, and G’day! We're amazee.io, a ZeroOps application delivery hub for engineering teams to deploy applications more easily. Our developer-centric, open source platform makes developers’ lives and jobs easier, minimizing the stress of managing infrastructure or operations. amazee.io supports organizations across the globe to accelerate their cloud and container adoption, along with providing easily managed Kubernetes for developer teams. We run anywhere in the world, with 24/7/365 dedicated support.
We’re looking for a Delivery Lead to join our remote team. As a Delivery Lead with amazee.io you’ll be supporting our mission by guiding and supporting large corporate and governmental clients from the initial tender process, all the way through to implementation of their web infrastructure projects such as onboardings onto our hosting platform, or updates/improvements to their existing managed web services. You’ll be coordinating clients, engineering teams, and third parties, driving and maintaining an overview of projects until successful delivery, then maintaining and building our client relationships with ongoing account management.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, then come and join a team of open source enthusiasts, committed to providing flexible hosting solutions in an open, transparent work environment.
This is a remote position. Although we require you to be located in an AUS/NZ time zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Completing high-quality written proposals and effectively manage complex tender projects and deadlines
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (amazee.io internal and with potential external partners) to obtain and provide appropriate content for tender and various prospect inquiries
- Supporting and owning the client relationship and project delivery, from tender to project closure and ongoing account management
- Providing Program Management and coordination of technical client projects including regular client briefings and team meetings, invoicing and project administration, and discussions/negotiations with clients
- Collaborating and coordinating the client, our engineering team, and any key stakeholder or contributor to the project, ensuring completed project milestones and scope, to deadlines and budget
What you’ll bring:
- Experience guiding and supporting the tender process, ideally with the tech industry and/or government procurement
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders, often globally
- Experience guiding the full lifecycle of technical projects, from definition of scope to completion
- An ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with your client
- Comfort communicating and documenting in English
- High level of self-organization , and the ability to organize and coordinate others
amazee.io is dedicated to providing a work environment of trust, transparency, and inclusion for everyone. As a fully remote company we offer flexibility when it comes to working hours and location. Here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- A fully distributed team of creative colleagues in a flat, open and transparent organization
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu when you work overhours
- Fully Remote working
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of 2,200 AUD or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of 750 AUD or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- A connectivity benefit of 150 AUD or equivalent a month, to help with internet/data costs
- Your own annual tech budget, with full initial setup provided
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
- amazee.io Quest! - After 3 years, you’ll get 3 weeks paid off work to undertake a profound personal goal, or undertake a bucket list type challenge
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know!
The amazee.io team
The amazee.io team