< Search more jobsPublished 2 weeks ago
Outscal Technologies Inc
Location: Anywhere in the World
👀 Views: 2 - 🚀 Applications: 0
Anywhere in the World
We're open to remote candidates and offer a laid-back atmosphere, competitive compensation packages, and value the voice of every member of our team.
About the role:
As a Senior Unreal Developer, you'll be responsible for taking ownership of major systems, game features, and significant engineering efforts. You'll bring your deep experience in developing robust and efficient game systems and tools to support disciplines across the studio as well as help the Engineering team itself grow and take on new challenges!
- Design, implement, and maintain core gameplay systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain tooling to support disciplines across the studio.
- Collaborate with the Lead Project Engineer to scope and plan the development of major features.
- Advocate for clean and long-term engineering solutions.
- Work closely with multiple disciplines including Design, Art, and Production.
- Play our games and know them intimately!
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience building real-time multiplayer experiences
- Excellent understanding of Unreal Engine and C++
- Professional experience working on multi-disciplinary teams
- Professional experience building games for major game platforms
- Professional experience with FPS titles is a plus
- Competitive salaries and company profit sharing
- Free games, swag and other fun perks
- Relocation assistance
- Fun rewards for work anniversary milestones