< Search more jobsPublished 3 weeks ago
Benefits and Perks:
Our Hiring Process:
Unlimited Tech Solutions
Location: Anywhere in the World
👀 Views: 10 - 🚀 Applications: 4
DevOps and Sysadmin
Anywhere in the World
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager & HubSpot Specialist who will work directly with clients and be their main point of contact and communicate with assertiveness and care both internally and with our clients. Manage projects by working with various departments to achieve results, and go above and beyond for our clients. Expand your HubSpot knowledge and practice by performing certain actions in HubSpot on behalf of our clients.
- Work on “behind-the-scenes” client tasks like building emails, workflows, blogs, etc.
- Work with internal teams as needed (for example, project managers to ensure projects stay on track, content team for writing email workflows, or our back-end engineers for data migrations or complex integrations).
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee projects with a wide variety of tasks, work with cross-functional teams and ensure all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget. Managing scope creep is your responsibility.
- Communicate regularly with the client regarding project scope and proactively yet kindly manage client expectations about what is included in the scope and what is not.
- Be our clients' primary point of contact and engage them in (8-10) live training sessions per week to ensure they get the most out of HubSpot.
- Own multiple projects concurrently.
- Projects you will be managing include website projects (from onboarding and goal setting to wireframing, copy, design, HubSpot implementation, QA, and launch), marketing campaigns (including graphic design, ads, SEO), complex integration work, and more. This means you will manage the internal resources and keep things on track, it doesn’t mean being an expert in all these fields.
- Proactively develop, implement, and monitor new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness, and decision-making.
- Create handbooks for our clients
- HubMasters Program: Play a major role in this program's function, communication with clients, running live group sessions, etc.
- All projects in your care run smoothly and budgets are maintained carefully
- Results are communicated on a regular cadence through detailed and insightful reports
- Client satisfaction is high on all your projects
- Our SOP & Process database grows with your assistance
- 3+ years of project management experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- In-depth HubSpot experience and the ability to train others on HubSpot’s many features and all Hubs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out on your own when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized and delivers on promises.
- Strong client management skills with an assertive yet empathic presence.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Available during EST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks:
- We are a remote-only company.
- We offer full-time positions; we hire you as an employee, no matter where you are in the world.
- Generous compensation package.
- Paid time off and holidays according to your country of residence.
- Rest week each December (we shut down entirely for a week so we can all disconnect)
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Our Hiring Process:
We value our team member’s time and nurture relationships with them. We promote our team members based on their results, not resumes. Expect this process to be unlike most others.
- Zoom conversation with our Director of Operations to discuss the position, our company, clients, and plan and hear about your experience and abilities, career growth plans, salary expectations, and why you’d like to work with us.
- 1-2 more Zoom conversations with our CEO and/or CTO to get to know one another.
- We’ll ask you to complete a short and fair exercise to demonstrate your skills and passion for working with us.
- If we’re a good fit, we’ll send you an offer.
- Reference check - we’ll check references only after sending out an offer letter.
- Once your references come in, we’ll send you a contract and get you onboarded.
- We aim to have an intense yet quick hiring cycle.