< Search more jobsPublished 1 week ago
Location: Work from: 🌐 Worldwide
👀 Views: 7 - 🚀 Applications: 1
Anywhere in the World
Customer Relationship Management
E-COMMERCE PRODUCT OWNER
Thanks for your interest in the E-commerce Product Owner position at Vaan Group!
Vaan is a cutting-edge digital agency specializing in e-commerce web design and development. With our unique blend of creativity, technology, and market insights, we transform businesses into thriving online platforms. Join our innovative team and play a vital role in shaping the e-commerce landscape.
We are looking for an E-commerce Product Owner to join our team and play a crucial role in the delivery and optimization of e-commerce web experiences for our clients. As an E-commerce Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities. You will work closely with our development team, designers, strategists, solutions architects, and stakeholders to ensure that the product backlog is well-defined, prioritized to maximize value and ROI, and executed in a timely fashion with the highest standards of quality.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog to ensure the development team can work efficiently.
- Clearly express product backlog items, and order them based on overall strategy and business objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for all stakeholders, including clients and internal team members
- Analyze and understand the needs of the client and their end users to ensure that the product meets their requirements.
- Organize daily ceremonies like touch-bases, stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that the product is developed according to the agreed specifications.
- Monitor progress and provide feedback during development to ensure the product meets the quality and requirements of the client.
- Analyze competitors and market trends to identify opportunities for product enhancement and differentiation.
- Manage timelines and budgets to ensure the internal team is executing according to specified statements of work
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, product owner, project management or related role.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of agile development principles and practices.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with web design and development. (BONUS)
- Knowledge of SEO and site optimization best practices. (BONUS)
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics. (BONUS)
Other Things You Should Know:
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Work on exciting projects for leading e-commerce businesses
- This is a temporary to permanent position (3-month trial contract to start)
- This position requires approximately 40 hours/week commitment
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- This is a fully remote position, but the candidate must be able to accommodate working hours in the U.S. time zones for some hours of the day
Please include your resume with your application, and a brief overview of your experience working with interdisciplinary teams in a similar role.
Vaan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.