< Search more jobsPublished 2 weeks ago
Blueprint Test Prep
Location: USA Only
👀 Views: 16 - 🚀 Applications: 0
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Blueprint Test Prep has an opportunity for a Backend Software Engineer to join our team! This role will also work on our Learning Management System and other platforms that drive our success. This position is fully remote, and we respect life-work balance.
Have flexibility, do meaningful work, impact society and work with a fun team!
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience with C/C++/Golang (we use Golang)
- Strong experience in backend toolings and technologies, such as Swagger/OpenAPI, JSON, REST, CRUD, GraphQL.
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSQL, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Design distributed services including microservices, messaging design, and data design.
- Experience with AWS stack, including API Gateway, AWS Lambda, SNS, SQS, and DynamoDB (bonus for Google Cloud / Azure)
- Use of event-based system designs (not required).
- Experience with Jira, Agile, CI/CD, Git, Code Reviews
What You’ll Do
- Design innovative solutions that push the boundaries of the EdTech space - We believe there is a universe of potential that technology can unlock in education. We want you to have that same vision, whether that's applying new technology to education or research into a new product.
- You love to build amazing technology - It's not enough you translate business solutions into code. You are proud of your craft and love to build great software.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with other engineers, and both product and design teams. In a remote-only working environment, this is even more crucial.
- Design matters - You care about the little things that make a great user experience and you’re willing to fight for it!
- You are great at decomposing complex problems - You are a great debugger and problem solver.
- Mentoring engineering best practices - You are open to sharing and mentoring others about technology.
- Remain calm - We know that software development is a stressful job. Our engineers are calm under pressure, analytical, logical, and a beacon of trust for everyone involved.