< Search more jobsPublished 1 month ago
Location: Work from: 🇪🇺 Europe
👀 Views: 22 - 🚀 Applications: 1
Sales and Marketing
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
Yes, we’re hiring a senior content manager.
If you like small teams and big challenges, if you’ve learned not to fear Google’s updates, and most importantly, if you love writing, this job might be for you.
What’s it all about?
As Hunter’s content manager, you'll be responsible for handling Hunter's content from strategy to execution. You'll work hand-in-hand with Antonio (Outreach manager) and Greg (Head of Marketing).
You'll have two main responsibilities:
- Lead Hunter’s content strategy:
- Tone of voice: set a tone for our content that’s unique and remarkable.
- Semantics: identify which topics we should cover, in which order, and with what kind of content.
- Distribution: make sure that our content is found and consumed by both our existing users and potential prospects. Represent Hunter on social media channels.
- Reporting & Optimization: evaluate the impact of our content on brand awareness, traffic, conversions and measure our content’s NPS.
- Manage Hunter’s content production:
- Lay solid foundations for our content: Source real-life examples, experts’ recommendations, and internal data to serve as a basis for our content.
- Write: Produce the most important pieces yourself.
- Manage: Find & manage the best content collaborators for lower-priority pieces.
- Join a small remote team (16 people) where everyone can make a difference.
- Work for an established brand with a DR80 domain and get a chance to reach a large audience from the start.
- Create content in a highly competitive market and level up your skills.
- 30-min fit interview with Greg (Head of Marketing)
- "Technical" test
- Test debrief & career deep dive
- Values interviews (with one cofounder and one leadership team member)
- You’ve completed an audit of our existing content (blog, money pages & newsletter) to identify what’s working, what’s missing, and what’s to improve.
- You’ve defined the foundations of our content strategy (topics, content format, publishing frequency, tone of voice).
- You’ve implemented an NPS collection system for our content (with the help of the Head of Marketing).
- You’ve published the best cold email guide there is.
- You’ve implemented a robust process to increase our SEO traffic and conversions significantly.
- You’ve created a precise reporting that helps us track our progress in terms of traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Excellent communication skills: you know how to explain anything in a simple manner (even when it’s very technical).
- Native English: you write and speak English perfectly.
- Entrepreneur mindset: you’re ready to embody Hunter and push our content strategy to the next level.
- Bonus: you’re comfortable producing short videos.
Being part of Hunter will also get you:
- A competitive salary ;
- Five weeks of paid vacations per year ;
- Fully paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk and ergonomic chair) ;