< Search more jobsPublished 1 week ago
Location: Anywhere in the World
👀 Views: 2 - 🚀 Applications: 1
DevOps and Sysadmin
Anywhere in the World
Increase product quality and grow with us.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people from all over the world (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
Our Operations Team is growing. We are expanding our team with multiple functionalities to ensure we follow the latest market trends, fulfill our highly positioned KPIs (availability, performance and security), and provide enough redundancy within the team to make sure we always have room for improvements.
We embrace async work with fewer meetings and more focus time, but we are always happy to discuss new ideas of all team members so that we can elevate in the long run.
We do like state-of-the-art technology, although we understand that our customers' needs always have to be our first priority. We do everything in our power to provide quality service for them.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our infrastructure configurations and integrations are set according to our business needs.
- You will execute and optimize processes related to infrastructure and tools used for collaboration, development as well as for our production service.
- You will ensure security implementations are in place, maintained and documented according to our established standards (patch management, keeping the platform up to date, monitoring and adjusting configuration security).
- You will support the team to keep the documentation of our infrastructure, architecture, and processes intact and improve them continuously.
- You will deploy infrastructure components, applications, and upgrades in accordance with our release management process.
- You will monitor the platform's health and performance proactively and will follow-up, mitigate and resolve incidents.
- You will be implementing configurations and improvements of our monitoring components as well as introducing new components (functional and low-level monitoring).
- You will research and implement solutions for our product pipeline together with the Product Development Team which affects our infrastructure and operations.
- You will scale our platform proactively to match the company's growth.
- You can demonstrate Linux server administration knowledge (Debian/Ubuntu preferred) and background in internals.
- You have experience working with a SaaS project before.
- A solid understanding of core components (VPC, Security Groups, DNS, service discovery, etc.) of at least one IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) Platform (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with IaaC (infrastructure-as-a-code) and serverless environments (Cloudformation, Terraform, AWS Lambda, or similar).
- Experience with IaaS managed components such as RDS, managed Elastic(Search), message queues.
- You have managed SaaS/Cloud tools such as or similar to (but not limited to) Google Workspace, Github, Slack, Zendesk, Geckoboard, etc.
- Experience with scripting in Python and Bash.
- Experience with security implementations (packet filters, WAF, VPNs).
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries or willing to learn this.
- You have configured and maintained CI/CD pipeline.
- Basic but solid TCP/IP knowledge.
- Good at collaborating and multi-tasking.
- You have up to date knowledge about the current (SaaS) cloud infrastructure industry standards and trends.
- You have worked in an environment where ISO 27001 standard was implemented.
- You have been responsible for maintaining larger data sets.
- You have experience in automated reporting.
- You are familiar with Ruby.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €39,600 - €74,663 gross salary per year.
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com if you have any questions.