< Search more jobsPublished 3 weeks ago
Location: Work from: 🇪🇺 Europe
👀 Views: 9 - 🚀 Applications: 1
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
Simvoly is already a fairly large platform that includes various tools for business - drag & drop website builder, funnels, e-commerce, email marketing, and more. We are currently hosting over 900,000 websites worldwide and growing fast. We have very interesting and disruptive ideas for the platform in 2022 and the upcoming years so we need highly motivated and passionate people to join the team!
We are currently looking for a person to get involved in the whole process of discussing and implementing various features of our platform. There are a lot of interesting challenges, so it's definitely not boring. Your voice will be heard and you will have a direct impact on a platform used by tens of thousands of people.
First and foremost we are looking for:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Open to new ideas / tools / frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Java and building web apps with it (at least 3 years of experience)
- We are based on AWS and experience with it, or building cloud-native apps is a plus (while not a requirement).
The position is fully remote as well as everyone else in the company. We are a small team looking to grow as we have some awesome ideas in mind to make something even more unique as a platform. Some of the perks:
- Flexible Working Hours - We want you to enjoy working on the platform and that's why there are no fixed schedules.
- 20 Vacation Days - You can enjoy 20 paid vacation days per year.
- Employee Shares - We plan to introduce employee shares in the near future which you can take part in.
The scope of the position would be to take part in the discussion of certain platform features (for example to build a Learning Management Module), propose ideas on what would be the best approach to implementing them, and actively take part in implementing it.
There are no scheduled meetings and tedious corporate processes, we are a product company, focusing on our product and building something we are all proud of at the end of the day.
Last but not least, you will work directly with the creators of the platform and we aim to build the first Unicorn company coming out of Bulgaria. If you want to join our journey and can help us achieve those goals, we welcome you to our team!